Don Nicholson's 428CJ Cougar - It's repair and restoration

Humble Pie Rockin the Fillmore

Looks better, thanks!

I worked in Kodak, TN until the economy tanked in '08. Ultimately had to move back to GA for the work, but miss east TN. Lived in Crossville, and drove to Kodak. Talk about a terrible commute (2hrs one way. Living in Ctrl time and working in Eastern.). Still, a lot of people have that kind of commute here in Atlanta for a 50 mi. drive. Maybe one day I will be able to move back.

Good choice. That engine sounds healthy.

That Cobra Jet don’t need no doctor!

guitar74 - oh yeah, drove by the Kodak headquarters many times. Course they sponsored the #4 Morgan/McClure team that was garaged in Meadowview what seemed like forever.

Gone now…

• Phillip

That is frickin awesome!

De Nada

Royce,

Is that the factory tilt column? I didn’t think the release bar was incorporated till 70?

rcode

Very cool :slight_smile:

I’ve been jamming to The Best of the Guess Who lately, but I just got a new “best most greatest hits of the 60’s” tape that looks promising.

Love reading about the progress and seeing the pics - thanks for sharing!

That is the way all the '68 units look inside. The 67 - 69 units are tilt / swing away. In 1970 they are tilt only, much simpler.

It’s been Rush’s Moving Pictures. Love YYZ. That and Joe Satriani’s Surfing With The Alien.

Tom Sawyer is one of my all time favs along with YYZ

Yeah Tom Sawyer just makes me want to drive fast. And Neil’s drum showcase in the middle section, WOW!!! Baddest ass three piece EVER.

One of my favorite movie clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tjg__UaFPA

• Phillip

Can I get an Amen!

yepp!.png

Amen! Preach on brutha! :laughing: Kind of funny that we didn’t reference Red Barchetta being on a classic car blog and all.