WCCC Photo Contest / Project Car Pics Wanted!

OMG! That picture is classic!
I didn’t know that BadCatt worked at WCCC…

A bunch of years ago. As a matter of fact WCCC’s old website had a cartoon image of Neal with a 70 (I think) Cougar.

Hey Neil you might want to dust off that sled in the background to get around town.

That one is broken. But we have others that are currently in use with all that white stuff we have.

by Midlife » Yesterday, 17:18
OMG! That picture is classic!
I didn’t know that BadCatt worked at WCCC…

I worked there for just short of 2 years back in 2004 and 05. While laid off from Boeing

I just now saw this post and the sad part is I just got rid of all my Boxes day before yesterday. I had ton of boxes from WCCC and was saving them for packing presents in for Christmas. All the left overs were dumped at the recycle place here in town. But I do have a picture of my 73 that I have been working on.

I had a 72 blue on blue Q code xr7 convertible I loved. Yours looks like it is coming along very nicely, thanks for posting!

Glad your working on the phatcat, keep us posted on the progress with more pictures :smoke:

Nice, Looks to be the same exterior color as my 71 XR-7.

I Iike to keep the boxes to store my old Cougar parts in. But my wife breaks them down and puts them in the recycle bin before I can even put anything in them. She claims the Cougar is already occupying too much garage space as it is. So now I have a pile of old original Cougar parts tossed in the attic.

Neal, does your 73 have the 5 mph shock mounted bumpers? Maybe the Cougars didn’t get them until 74?

Shock mounted bumpers started with the 1973 models. Also called the Bumper Crop cars.

They sure did a better job styling the shock bumper into the 73 Cougars! The 73 Torino and Montego looked like they hung a battering ram out front.