WCCC Photo Contest / Project Car Pics Wanted!

LOL! Those posters should sell like hotcakes!

I’m afraid my wife might see the all parts I have…

Well, this checks a few of the boxes!

Don, you may be in luck> After bringing all those parts home from WCCC last week, there’s definitely a couple of piles that could be rearranged for a photo. I’ll see if Heather can help out.

A picture of you opening a box from WCCC with a healthy smattering of high dollar parts lying about is just what I am looking for. I am going to stage a shot in my own shop here and just wait for the right customer to come waltzing in to get a shot…

Lots of photos to choose from in this thread.
https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/1970-cougar-xr7-convertible-repaint-and-much-more/13012/1

The only thing, with these pictures, you will have to change the caption from “wife” to “husband”.

Guess what I have in the archives, circa 2012…

WHOA!!! Hahaha! :laughing:

Good thing you’re in CA, Andrew :wink:

Thou shall not covet thy Cougar parts.

This could be titled “Rush Never Sleeps” from the Neil Young album. If I’m seeing that wrong and it’s not Don, then …nevermind.

Are you looking for something like this?

Edit, I think this one is better…

Great “clutter” Neal.

Here’s one from my shop.

I’ll get a better picture next week. This is just what I had in my gallery.

That is EXACTLY it! Now I need you in it with the perfect expression on your face…

I’ll work on that. Just don’t want to brake the camera with my mug… :laughing:

Congratulations Neal, and I’m sure you’ll be fine and not break any cameras. Don’t forget to wear your favourite WCCC apparel for the pic. Have fun!!

I like how eclectic the mix is and even better that you used to work here!

Just for total honesty, a couple parts are not for this Cougar(351C Cougar valve covers and finned Cougar air cleaner) But I wanted a lot of goddies from W.C.C.C. in the picture.

OMG! That picture is classic!
I didn’t know that BadCatt worked at WCCC…

A bunch of years ago. As a matter of fact WCCC’s old website had a cartoon image of Neal with a 70 (I think) Cougar.