Vote for the January 2017 Ride of the Month!

Vote for the January 2017 Ride of the Month!

• 9F91H581221 (Mark P’s) 1969 Sport Special
  • Kyle67’s Black Cat
  • FAST CAT
  • DeadStang’s 1969 XR7

0 voters

Baby it is cold outside! Well maybe not everywhere, but close enough. Maybe looking at these Cougars will remind you of warm summer nights and great rides.

9F91H581221 (Mark P’s) 1969 Sport Special

Kyle67’s Black Cat

FAST CAT (NSFW! oh the humanity! )

DeadStang’s 1969 XR7

3 good ones to choose from this month, no offense fast cat

Interesting options this month. It would be neat to see the story pulled off for the least likely option.

Neat to see all of the great options that are up for consideration each month.

http://www.CougarClub.org

Great Cougars to pick from this month. I’m not sure what I missed but it had to be something for Fast Cat to make it’s way over here from MC.net get a nomination, a 2nd and garnish 5 votes. :eh: :neutral_face: What gives?
Steven

While I laughed at the nomination, I would be pretty choked if I lost to fast cat

Oh, the story with Fastcat is worth the read…the dude was a legend…in his own mind…see link to the mc thread here:
https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/location-east-coast-nos-and-used-cougar-parts/67/1

And then he just up and vanished, like a fart in the wind…(or like his car in the can…)…

Looks like a first class trolling job. Well played :laughing:

Congratulations Mark!

I DEMAND A RECOUNT! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THE FASTCAT SHOULD HAVE LOST THIS ELECTION!!! IT WAS IN THE CAN…ERRRR…BAG!!!

(Congrats Mark, great car!)

Congrats Mark :beerchug:

I know the story well. I was over on MC.net while that story transpired. I guess what I was wondering was “why here, why now” with the nomination and all of the votes for ROTM.
Steven

:laughing: , OH! See, it all runs together. I THOUGHT you had participated in that nonsense, but wasn’t sure. As far as the nomination now…well…Bill asked for it in another thread here, so I obliged. Nice of me, yeah? Plus, it was funny. I’ll see if I can’t find the other thread where Bill wanted the nomination made…

Edit: Found it! See???

:shrug:, it was worth a chuckle.

I honestly don’t know why he didn’t get more votes. Or has everyone lost their sense of humor.

Not I! Though I absolutely LOVE the black '67 nominee, I had to vote for my own candidate…if for no other reason than the aforementioned chuckle.

Ok now it makes sense. Thankfully I’m not a detective because I’d miss a lot of clues that are right in front of me. :smiley:
Steven