The October 2019 Ride of the Month is Lxg44's "69 Resto Mod

Yes I am thinking about going. My business may enter a few trucks in the show as well.Watching the weather right now. Its supposed to rain Thursday & Friday but be clear on Saturday. I know it can get muddy there sometimes though. If you are still thinking about going PM me your number and I we can make a plan.

Best back seat area I have ever seen in a classic Cougar! Awesome. I want one…

Triple WOW!!! Outrageous engineering and fabrication work. Very well done!

I recommend Schwartz to anyone thinking of taking their car to the next level.

Thank you, I actually bought the front seat foams and frames from TMI and they also sold me just a pair of foams to make the rear buckets match. My interior guy, Cassin Customizing, then custom built the rear seat area and then covered everything in two tone leather.

Here are some pics from the build
9D93AB2F-113F-4180-84EF-7B472C6D9E58.jpeg
CF305FCE-A52C-446F-8C85-C187AE3CF981.jpeg
967D50B0-6C89-40FE-9866-EDB04B29AC7D.jpeg
2ACFC9CB-EF62-49B9-88F1-9986CEF420E7.jpeg

Because of the weather we had last week (which resulted in some mud at Fleming’s), Rob and I elected not to venture out to the Pumpkin Run :frowning: We hope to attend a TBD event next year that is somewhere between where we each live.

Something very interesting came out of our brief interaction in trying to determine if we would attend the Pumpkin Run, that being what inspired Rob to get back into cars once again.

I’ll leave it to Rob to expound upon what that might be - if he so chooses.

Robert

I think that wind on Friday dried things up pretty good for the show but I ended up with a schedule conflict anyway so i guess everything happens for a reason right!

When Robert & I were texting about meeting up I told him that I saw his car at the Philadelphia Car Show a few years back and it was one of my inspirations to get back into Cougars. I even found a few pictures I took too!

Sorry about the quality of the pics!!