No Longer Coming Soon

Definitely lost on me…but then again, that ain’t hard!!! LOL!!! Thanks Bob. Am really looking forward to (hopefully) be driving a Cougar again real soon.

Dang ROOKIE!!! :bloated:

Wow! glad I stayed out of that one, feels good not to be the only one found in an awkward spot. :whistle:

At the risk of re-awakening the dictionary-bearers; Imagonna say that your new Cat is grandifferously grandelicious - if only because it decidedly outshines anyone’s grandiose plans! :dance:

Naaahhhhh… that’s only for you and Bundy! :biggrin2: Besides, Chuck is now part of the grandifferously grandelicious Big Cats club.
Did they really make Cougars before 1971??? :laughing:

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to add:
Just Sayin’

:think: I dunno, I wasn’t born yet. :poke:

Just saying. (see the g on the end?? No bill required! LMAO )

Quiet, youngster; afore I whack you with my cane!

Just saying. (see the g on the end?? No bill required! LMAO )

“Saying” is a common English word which has been in use for almost two centuries; which makes any attempt to copyright the word ludicous, unless the suing party is a Detroit automaker that would sue the pants off of anybody that used the name of their main marquee, while at the same time totally abandoning one of their more distinctive car lines.
Sayin’ , on the other hand, is a colloquialism formed by dropping the “g” when the word is spoken; which imparts a belief that the speaker, who may not have spent 10 times the GDP of a small Central American country on 4-6 years of drinking in the dorm room under the stadium grandstands (see also: “educated idiot”), is yet embued with certain amount of common sense learned through a Doctorate Degree from the College of Hard Knocks.
Such a person realizes that not all sounds are required in a word; and can save a seconds’ worth of breathing while getting his-or-her point across. Most of this dying breed lives deep in the South; and by “South” I mean south of the merdians which pass through Oklahoma. Living within sight of the giant “jacks” (see also: “ball and jacks”) that are used for many miles in place of a giant steel picket fence that delineates the border between the good ol’ You Ess of AAAYY and country of makes one DECIDEDLY “Southern”. Oklahoma has a medium-sized former Sovereign Republic which affords it the same kind of separation from Mexico. You gotta (another colloquialism which saves whole syllables) travel a long ways to get as ‘South’ as me! :devil:

Now if you’ll excuse me, I must attend to my beer; which has proven to be quite defective. You see, there’s this hole in the top of the bottle, and all the beer keeps flowing out of the hole and disappearing. I shall return momentarily, after I replace the defective bottle with one that is still full.
Cheers! :beerchug: <BUUU-URRR-RRRP!>

(BTW: Not wanting to insult the Owner of this fine forum; I won’t ask if you know why Texas doesn’t slide off into the Gulf of Mexico.) :dogpile: