no hazard or turn signals

I have a 67 cougar no hazard or turn signals. I have completed a bulb test and fuses are good in fuse box and inline wire fuse. I have 14 volts, motor running, at hazard switch and when pushed voltage to white with green stripe wire.I hear a click in trunk at relays when I push hazards. I successfully bypassed the relays under the dash and used the relay in the instrument panel(coach Jack helped). I had hazard and turn signals yesterday. The relays in the trunk tested ok. Any suggestions where to start testing?

Click here: Troubleshooting 1967-1968 Cougar and Thunderbird Sequential Turn Signal

Thank you but that site dose not cover trouble shooting no hazard lights. Have any suggestions?

or better yet, here.

https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/67-73-cougar-sequential-turn-signal-trouble-shooting-thread/2419/325

Thank you Don, but I have a question concerning a part I purchased from you. I bought a used # 8 -9 turn signal relay from you and only used it only 4 times and it stopped working. It tests bad. Will you refund my money? Thanks.

I suggest buying new and yes you could return it and apply towards a new unit.

You got balls!