June 2018 Ride of the Month Nominations are now open!

Please make an effort to let the nominees know they have been nominated and if possible make sure they are interested in participating.

Thanks!

This thread is where you will put nominations for the
June 2018 Ride of the Month!
All you need to do is to identify the car and the owner. A picture of the car would be helpful if you can locate one.

As a reminder, here is how it works:

You can nominate any Cougar, even your own. All nominations must be seconded.

We will nominate cars until the 26th of the month, then vote from the 26th to the 1st of the following month, and announce the winner.

A new thread honoring the winner will go up just as quickly afterwards as possible. Then we start all over again.

The winning car will be pictured at the top of the Forums header for the month.

I’ll nominate whoever has a big cat ('74-80something?). I’ve been seeing more and more of them at car shows- often nice, clean, low-mileage survivors pulled from grandma’s garage. Surely, someone here must have one.

Mo seems to be in love with those. But he’s been slow to pull the trigger on anything. :unamused:

No, no, no, I like the 88 XR-7…I’ve MENTIONED a '78, so as to have a “complete set”…

I again nominate Dancobraman45’s drag cat. Third times the charm hopefully. :pray:

I’ll second drag cat

I’d like to nominate mfc113’s 1968 J code standard. He has done a lot of work freshening up his Cougar. Here is a thread to his Cougar. https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/sprucing-up-a-68-cougar/7764/1 I also sent a PM to let him know he’s been nominated.

Steven

I’ll second that one! Madras Blue is a great color.