In search of a USED Automatic Tranny Cable

Hello dear community,

I’m proud to be now apart of your wonderfull forum,
i’m a '92 Xr-7 V8 5L High Output owner and i’m in trouble since a couple months simply because my Transmission Cable broked on the shifter’s pin. So, i’m now looking to fit a USED Tranny cable on this wonderfull car that i own.

I know its not a classical one, but still it looks great with my Body Kit, Sounds awesome with my coldair intake and runs great on the road.

So if anyone over this forum could give me an hand to find this damn part, i’d be more than happy to get my baby back on the road.

You may contact me via Facebook with : Metek2003@msn.com
Or you could simply answer in here in this thread i just posted.

Thanks to all,
I’ll check this forum more often for sure.

Regards,
Slick. :pray:

If you can google Fox Auto Parts im Belleville, MI, They will likely have what you need. Have them pull the part for you and pay them for it. I can pick it up and ship it to you. I’ll be in that area next week. Let me know if this works for you.

Ray Bischoff
248-867-3522

That would be the graetest idea so far Ray.
I’ll try to give you a call by tonight about this, i don’t have any long distance forfait tho, this call might cost me something around 30$ besides the piece itself, but i will.

Btw, i’m from Canada, quebec, most likely french as well be aware :slight_smile:

Regards :slight_smile:

ah oui? Salut! et Bienvenue :laughing:

Where’s the TRANNY police BTW?

LMFAO :open_mouth:

:dance: A god damn chance we got some real nasty woman in this fucked up world lol !

Save yourself the phone call. You can commuicate here. I check in regularly.

That 5:00 shadow and the guy liner seem to clash…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Don’t ask, don’t tell, Ray…LMAO

Isn’t that a picture of T3 getting ready for Saturday night? :laughing:

No, I’m not that old yet. And, I look TERRIBLE as a blonde…errrr…not that I’d know, or anything…