G for sale

Not one of mine, Looks like it has all the right parts…

1968 XR7-G mercury cougar very rare - $10750 (sacramento)

This is one of the rarest cougar made in 1968,its one of 619 made,car is complete and mostly rust free,has original paint and all of the G parts are here,the car is loaded with options,car is an original southern california car,car runs and drives,even the sunroof works(slowly),for more info call 916 502-6987,you wont find many of these G’s left,dont miss out for more info call 916 502-6987

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/2658788528.html

According to a post on the other Cougar Forum this G car has found a new home and is no longer for sale. Link is below:

http://www.mercurycougar.net/forums/showthread.php?57846-1968-XR7-G-for-Sale-on-Sacramento-Craigslist/page2

You don’t have a lime frost G Bill. Why didn’t you snatch that one up?

I would be willing to sacrafice one of my Lime Frost G’s if Bill really wants one. He could have either the J-code or the S-code his choice. May even consider a special package deal if he was looking for a His and Her’s pair.

You would really sell the S code?

Sure I am willing to sell anything I own including any of my cars. Once they are done I almost always loose interest in them and its time to find something new to work on to keep me busy.

I bought this car and am collecting parts to gat started. I was promised many parts that I didn’t get with it. I did get the sunroof working , has a bad switch. It has the wrong carb. I did get the right one, and am in the middle of rebuilding it. Still has the orginal exhaust on it.
Kevin

Welcome to the forum Kevin. And congrats on the purchase.

Welcome Kevin! And welcome to the G brotherhood. Post up any questions you might have. That switch can, in many cases, be disassembled, cleaned up and made to work again. Failing that, they used the same switch for the rear seat power windows in Lincolns.

Welcome Kevin. It’s good to have you here. I and would guess others would love to see current pictures and follow your progress.
Steven