Finally after 2 1/2 years. Done. Well kinda.

Well, after starting this resto January 2012 Its finally to the point that I can take it out and enjoy it! Its not completely done I still have the drive train to go through but, I only have the weekends to really tear into it. I will take some better pics once we have a nice sunny day here in central ohio.
photo 1[1].JPG
photo 2[1].JPG
photo 3[1].JPG

photo 4[1].JPG
photo 5[1].JPG

Looks great. I like the Lime Frost! :thumbup:
Steven

Congrats! Looking good!

Looks great! Drive it and enjoy it for a while before starting the next project :slight_smile:

Looks really good! Congrats on getting it to where you can enjoy it.

Great job!!

Thanks guys. I plan on driving it a lot this summer once I figure out whats wrong with my carb. Its loading up real bad and is a real pain to start after ive been driving for awhile. Oh well, life with an older car.

Your interior looks perfect! Nice…

Thanks Don. The interior on these cars is my favorite part with the faux wood dash and gauges so, I wanted it to be as nice as I could get it. There are still plenty of little pieces that need to be replaced or refurbished but, Ive got to give up the credit without WCCC I don’t think it would be half as nice without you guys. Thanks.

Great looking Cougar! Certainly a project you can be proud of!

Pretty Kitty - Congratulations!!! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Very nice time capsule!

love it… well done…

Great work, hopefully you solve the carb issue and drive it as much as you can!

After sitting for so long I put new needle and seats in it just to be safe and I think I had the float set too high. Lowered it and its running much better. Doing a quick tune up and I think it will be good to go. Thanks for all of the compliments guys I don’t think I could have done it without all of the help from this site. Thanks

photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG
photo 5.JPG

Here are a few more pics I took the other day. I swear every nice day we have here im working and when Im off its rainy and crappy out. One of these days I will get it to the park or something.