Fan hitting shroud

I have a 69 XR7 convertible with a 351W in it and the fan blade hits the shroud on the bottom.There is no adjustment left on the shroud bolts. Is there a set of frame and engine mounts that are made just for the 69 convertible that will raise the engine enough so the fan does not hit? The mounts that are in it now are new.
Thanks

RDH69

I ran into this earlier this year and doing my research here found out that the convertibles used a different stand and mount than the coupes. It is lower by 1/2” IIRC.

If you have replaced the radiator or the radiator lower mounts you need to see if the radiator is fully seated. The upper mount should be almost perfectly level. If it is tipped up at the back that is showing you that the radiator is sitting high. Also if the transmission mount is new some seem to be a bit taller than stock tipping the front of the engine down just a bit.

Bill, Do you know of a brand of transmission mount that is the correct height, I am having trouble with my new mount being too high.

This is my frustrating motor mount thread.

[https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/69-standard-convertible-motor-mount/11110/5)

I ultimately used the Anchor replacement motor mounts and had them reworked to the diagram in that thread.

I must have a combo of problems, the top radiator mount is tilted a little and I have a new transmission mount that may be a little higher than the OEM. I will check it all out.

Thanks
RDH69

What fan are you running?

I am running the original 7 blade fan with a new clutch.