Cougar Bucks For Helping WCCC!!!

This time of year it can be rather hard to get through on the phone here at WCCC. Some of you folks on the East Coast are rather surprised when you leave a message and get called back at 9:30 pm, yup, it is that time of year! On our site, Facebook and over the phone we try to encourage folks to come to this forum for technical advice. Reason being, it is real-time, and getting a perspective from multiple Cougar owners that have been there and done that is usually better than what WCCC has to say on any given subject. So, given that many of you are helping us out by fielding these questions and sometimes pointing people to our website / videos / etc, we figure we ought to pay you back somehow.

From this day forward, members here (with a WCCC account) will be surprised on occasion to see generous amount of "Cougar Bucks"mysteriously appear in your account. There are four WCCC guys who monitor this forum but we can still miss reward-worthy posts so don’t be afraid to email us and let us know what you have been up to. I want to be clear in that we are not just looking for guys to point to our site for purchasing our items. You can point to our videos, some of which show how to avoid buying a part from us! You can help explain how to install a part purchased from us or??? Here is a sampling of a few reward worthy posts…

Chris Gets 500 points for helping our customer with a heater core install

Steve gets 1000 points for being the tilt guru

Jeff gets 1000 points because posts like thisturn signal cam repair post make this a very valuable site

Bill gets 500 points for mirror help

You get the idea!

Thanks, Don! Every Cougar Buck helps!

Does these carry the same exchange rate at “boat bucks”?

Meaning if you went and spent “5 boat bucks” today on parts for the boat, that means you spent $500 in real money?

New parts give 1 point per dollar spent as seen in green on the right of this listing. On some special items we will be giving double points and all used parts earn double points.

Also worth mentioning that redemption value is different than earned value… in other words, you earn 1 CougarBuck per dollar, but each CougarBuck is worth a fraction of a dollar when you go to redeem them. I forget what the actual value is, but you’ll see what I mean on any product on our website.

Looking at the example on the site, looks like a Cougar Buck is worth $0.0125. Hash marks are about $110 and it takes 8773 Cougar Bucks to get them. 110/8773 = .0125.

Cool!! This is a great insentive program!

I’m ok with that. As Ben Franklin says, “A penny saved is twopence dear” (a penny saved is a penny earned), or in this case 1 1/4 pennies! …which would make it 2.5 pennies dear. Or something like that.

Anyhow, thanks Don!

They say that wooden nickels are worthless, but if you have a big enough pile of 'em it makes a beautiful campfire! If you are lucky enough that said wooden nickels are made from apple wood you can also smoke a helluva slab-o-ribs!

Uh-oh…sorry guys…I didn’t want Don to think he can pay us back in wooden nickels!

But seriously, thanks Don. Every little bit matters! I saved up credit card points for 7 years to get a new set of Ping golf irons…it was bucks I wouldn’t have otherwise had. Same goes with the Cougar Bucks!