Correct PVC parts for 390-2V?

I purchased a new PVC valve from WCCC, but when I went to replace it, noticed mine has a 90 degree plastic fitting and appears slightly smaller, although I didn’t try. I still have the 2V spacer installed.

The shop manual seems to illustrate a 90 degree molded hose connection on both ends which is what I appear to need at both ends.

I looked again on WCCC and they show a 390-2V spacer, but appears to use a threaded PVC with the metal 90 degree fitting.

A bit confused as to the correct PVC valve to use and correct hose.

Side note: slight leak around my hot water valve…trying to figure out whether it’s simply the hose (already tightened) or fitting. I have new hoses from WCCC on the way.

Page 2 halfway down is recent info. Holley is still a week away from having correct part.
https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/location-east-coast-nos-and-used-cougar-parts/67/1

For the PVC “regulator” any part store carries them.

The grommet/gasket that the regulator sits in is another story. Sizing on all I found was wrong; as was the external shape.

I’m going to assume the PCV valve I received from WCCC is the correct one for know.

I’ll watch for the hose…seems I need one with two 90’s. I didn’t know if the example in the link was long enough as it’s for a 351 vs 390 though.