70 eliminator

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/6796137141.html

Looks like it was Grabber Green at one time.

A little ruff around the edges…

Just now saw this, he sold it 20 minutes ago. Great deal!

This is 0F91M510500, and belonged to Richard Munn. Competition Green with a black decor interior, 351C-4V and close-ratio 4-speed, it was his first Eliminator, bought back in the early / mid-80’s. It was red with white stripes and a white hood scoop when he bought it. He had 2 comp green E-cats - this 4-speed and an automatic. He’s had a rough time, and was storing his Eliminators and other things with “friends”. My understanding is that they got rid of a lot of his stuff, and one of his cars was towed / impounded by the city. That could be how the current seller acquired the car.

Sad situation :-/

2 buyers come to mind. Cascade Classics and Mainly Muscle cars.

So how long has it been since Richard lost track of it?

I think a year or two.

The new owner is someone we all know. I’m sure he’ll take good care of it :slight_smile:

Excelent!

Yes, it now resides at Cascade Classics. This car is very rough. It is not something we would consider restoring. Obviously the value to me was in the parts. It will be parted out unless someone wants a very intense project. Rusty floors, rusty trunk, rusty battery apron, Hood hinges pulled out of rear aprons, no heads or intake and block exposed to years of water. No wing or hood scoop. Missing back seat and door panels no good. It does have its Eliminator grilles, tail lights, fuel door, bullet mirrors, high back front seats and camera case dash. Also has complete close ratio 4 speed with bellhousing, clutch, pedal hanger with pedals and Hurst shifter with correct T-handle. Also has 9" rear end, driveshaft, rear sway bar setup and front power disc brake system. If you have an interest in the car or parts give me a call or email.

What color was this car originally??

thanks
pat

Competition Green with black decore interior. 351C-4V with 4 speed.

John ,
If you were looking to sell it what would be your asking price?

Thanks
Pat

P.s. if u could message me that be better

The more I got into the car the worse it got. Not as good a deal as everyone thought, including me. It is now being parted. There is really no good sheet metal other than the hood, roof, rear window. Some of the front grille is okay. The tailight bezels where both missing bars. Set of core high back seats, rear decore interior panels, Original transmission, bellhousing, hurst shifter, pedal assembly, disc brakes, 9" rear end. The engine block is too rusty to even worry about. If you are interested in anything, please send an email to the address below for pictures and prices.

John just posted it on CL;

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/puyallup-1970-cougar-eliminator/6856869653.html

I would love to get my hands on this car. Its a shame it is so far away, the shipping would probably be pretty high going from 1 side of the country to the other.

thanks
pat

Yikes - that thing is rough! Agree - too far gone to restore. Another Eliminator bites the rust…

Car has been sold to a guy in Spokane. He wants to save it.

That’s awesome! I have family there and get up that way a few times a year. Would be cool to follow his progress!