1972 power window's issues

I have been chasing this window issue. I am building a 1972 Cougar Convertible for a customer. Trying to figure out why I can’t get the windows to work using the master control switch on driver’s door. Driver’s door window works 100%, passenger’s door window works 100%, driver’s quarter window 0%(12volts at the motor only when pushing the master switch up) passenger’s quarter window goes down only(12volts at motor both up and down using the master switch, works 100% using quarter window switch). Where do I go from here? I have had the pancake motors rebuilt by west coast cougar.

Since the PS Qtr Window switch at the window works both up and down, how about at the Master, swapping the PS Door and PS Qtr switches? That would either point to, or eliminate the PS Qtr Master switch as the culprit.

Does the DS Qtr switch at the window operate the window in either or both directions?

I don’t know if the 1972 power windows are the similar or the same as my 1970 but here is a link that may be helpful.
https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/power-window-issues-schematics-and-troubleshooting-1970-and-similar/7972/1
On the '70 I got tired of fighting bad switches and eventually added relays to handle the motor load using the switches only to activate the relay coils. I’ve posted the relay circuit design on some of the Cougar websites.

I wouldn’t go swapping switches between the master and passenger locations. The switch pinouts are different. And to make it more confusing the switch assignments swapped between 69 and 70. Fortunately for you the parts books list them correctly for the 72. If your passenger door works correctly, use those switches as your control samples.

This is what I have come up with so far. Passenger quarter window problem was in the driver’s door switch. I swapped out the switch with one from the driver’s door panel and bingo the window went up and down(rookie move, I forgot to swap switches to see if that was a possibility during the initial troubleshooting). As far as the driver’s quarter glass I hooked up my electric converter to the motor and I get nothing. I am thinking the magnet disconnected from the body.