1970 Eliminator 2 owner for sale

Have a 70 rust free Eliminator that is going on ebay this evening. Reserve will be 35K. Car is immaculate, competition green, white interior, Ford Explorer overdrive trans. Way too many things to list - Pretty much everything is new after working on it for 8 years. if interested I can send you the complete description and/or photos that will be on ebay. Am 78 so don’t assume I know what I am doing on the internet - or typing - or anything else. Bought from original owner and have had it for 8 years. 3 photos are supposed to be on this message but I don’t see them. My email is acaceca@aol.com Richard
c20.JPG
c15.JPG
c.JPG

I know this car well as I was neighbors with the original owner for a lot of years, I am the one that negotiated the sale. Very solid original western car!

Oh man - now I remember - memory is fading bad…thanks for the contact - had a lot of good time with my son and this car - just can’t enjoy driving it now. Cheers…Richard

eliminatorski , show me the Marti please.

c108.JPG

Just posted the report -

Wish I was in a position to add this one. I like the picture of the ruler next to the stack of receipts. So, is their a formula for cost per inch :laughing:

You need this Eliminator - only have about 65 more cars to sell before I croak

Link to ebay auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153723551346?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Auction number is 153723551346