1969 Cougar Original Owners Manual

I have in my possession the original owners manual for VIN 9F94H536424. A 1969 cougar XR7 Convertible. Sold by Pacific Lincoln Mercury in Bellevue Washington on 3-17-69. Door data plate is 76B 4 6A 30M 54 2 X. Original owner was Albert L. Pindroh.

If this car still exists it is free to the owner. I decent original condition. I hope this car still exists!!

Rob

Rob – According to the database this car was reported 5/1/2020 by the then current owner: Stuart Hall of Leicester, UK; his email address = hall165@btinternet.com

jim

Wow!!!
Yes that’s me and the cars below me right now tucked up in my garage!
I would love it, if that’s ok?
I know you said it was free but let me at least cover your costs in posting to the UK and I’ll make a donation to the forum if that’s ok?
Thanks again, this has really made my day!
Stuart

I have his address and will be sending soon!! How cool is this?? I love to connect people to parts they should have!!

Rob

Love it! Way to go Cougar community.

Thanks to Todd for the suggestion, Check out the new VIN Specific Sub Forum.

https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/introducing-the-new-vin-specific-sub-forum/14823/1

Once again we need a like button.

Way cool!

It’s arrived and I’m well chuffed!
Thanks Rob, it’s amazing that it’s been reunited with my car after all these years :slight_smile:

Wow. Well done all! We love it when a plan comes together!

Stuart,
Glad it arrived safe. Seems it was in the Seattle area all these years. Can’t say the same for your Cougar! She’s been around!! I love to reunite people with the history of their cars! One of my favorite sayings is “If only cars could talk”!! They could tell a great story!!

Now you need to let us “yanks” know what “well chuffed” means!

Rob