1968 XR-7 Door Panels

I recently picked up a truck load plus of parts. In the pile there are several pairs of door panels, all are 1968 XR-7.
1 pr dark blue, missing left map pocket
1 pr parchment
1 pr saddle
1 pr black
1 pr black missing both map pockets
Their condition varies. Some may require new backer boards.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Can you send me a picture of the Saddle door Panels?

I have not yet taken any photos of those panels. I will take some later this week. I will need an email address to send them to. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Sorry all. My brain and typing fingers were not working together very well when I posted this originally. The panels are actually 1968 XR-7 with the running cat on the map pockets and not the 1967 style.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Randy - I sent you an email. very interesting in a set.
Charlie

We are supposed to have the map pocket repros any day they say… SMS is so fun to work with!

Good to hear, Don. My panels are in pretty decent condition but the map pockets are toast.

I am interested in the saddle xr7 panels . Can you post / send some pictures?

Thanks Scott

I am working with someone for the saddle panels. If that person does not want them then there is a second person who has asked about them. If that person does not want them then you are next. I can send you photos, I will just need an email address to send them to. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

The pair of saddle door panels have been sold. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Do you have the dark blue panels for the rear 1968 XR7 ?
If so pictures of them .
thank you.

Sorry, I do not have any in dark blue.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Did you sell the black pair? I know you mentioned some may need the backer board. Interested in the black pair. Thanks

Abel

I am interested in the dark blue door panels. Price? condition?